We spent many years researching all of the available educational methods and possibilities, figuring out what works (and who it works for!) and gathering the top instructors in order to be able to individualize educational programs for each student. Rather than asking students to mold themselves to meet our requirements, we work extremely hard to mold our curricula to the needs and learning style of each individual student. That's why just about all of our instruction is 1-on-1 and no two students have the same learning plan.
So whether you are trying to improve grades in Math, English or Science or are at the top of your class and just need that little extra push to get into Harvard (as many of our students already have) or are a young 7-year old struggling to learn how to read - Axiom will design a program for you based on your individual learning style designed to meet your specific objectives. Our team of Harvard, Stanford, Princeton and MIT graduates (among others) has been trained to figure out how best to customize your learning plan and we would welcome the opportunity to work with your family as well. Please call us at 1-800-988-5010 or scroll down to learn more about some of the ways in which we can help:
What Makes Axiom Different
How Axiom Can Help
At Axiom Learning, we understand that academic work can be challenging in different ways for different students. Our team at Axiom will customize your 1-on-1 instruction to help you meet your academic objectives. From textbook to reality, whether for extra support or looking for more challenge, Axiom Learning offers support in any of the following subjects:
Mathematics, Reading, Writing, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Spanish, French, Robotics, Computer Programming and Statistics.
At Axiom Learning, we understand how much is riding on your SAT scores. Our team of Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Princeton and Dartmouth graduates have successfully navigated the process themselves and will design a customized, 1-on-1 SAT preparation program for you by targeting your areas of need and working around your schedule. Our process for customizing your learning plan includes:
- Customized diagnostic exams - which we offer free and without obligation;
- Based on our diagnostics, we are able to design customized learning plans which focus on the areas where you can recapture the greatest number of points in the shortest time possible; and
- We get results - our average score increase on the SAT is over 300 points and on the ACT is over 10 points.
- Our students have gone on to a number of the top universities, including Harvard and Stanford, and the top private schools in the country, including Phillips Andover, Harker, BB&N and Winsor.
We know that dealing with learning challenges can feel like an uphill battle but it doesn't have to be that way. We recognize that your child's true potential is hidden by their unique learning style. Through our Learning Efficiency programs, we don't just help you deal with the SYMPTOMS of the challenges, we work to identify underlying CAUSES. Whether you are dealing with ADD/ADHD, Executive Functioning, Processing Skill Delays or just aren't sure why school is so difficult, using our proprietary diagnostics and programs, we can identify the best way to support you and help you address your unique needs. Ask about our customized 100-hour program options which are designed for maximum transformative impact.
Summer is an opportunity to explore new areas and develop important skills to prepare us for life beyond school. Axiom Learning has a number of programs we have developed for students to be successful in life AND school. A few of our most popular summer programs include:
- Entrepreneurship (20 hours)
- Writer's Workshop (20, 40 or 60 hours)
- Young Men's Initiative Leadership Program (30-40 hours)
- SAT and ACT Prep (40 hours)
- College Application Support and Coaching (20-40 hours)
- Public Speaking (20 hours)
- Young Edison Engineering Program (20-30 hours)
- Creative Design (20 hours)
To make the most of your time, Axiom Learning is available 7 days a week — whether at one of our centers or at your home. Whether you need support every day or just once a week, Axiom Learning's instructional staff is here and ready to help.
To learn more, please call 1-800-988-5010 or email info@AxiomLearning.com.